Please complete the following form according to the these guidelines. After generating the form, please print the resulting document, sign and initial where specified, and submit via email to, or fax to (530) 754-0726, or deliver to Conference and Event Services, located at 1050 Orchard Road, Davis.

You must have Adobe Reader 7 to open the permit.
  • All fields are required unless otherwise noted.
  • A first and last name must be provided for all fields that request the name of an individual or individuals. Failure to provide a complete name will result in the application not being considered.
  • The alcohol permit form must be signed and turned in to CES no later than 10 working days before the event.
  • Calculations involving wine are based on 750mL bottles. Please call if serving larger size bottles (e.g. magnum).
Sponsor Information
Name of Sponsoring Group:
Name of Chairperson of Organzation/Event:
Chairperson's Title:
Chairperson's Address:
Chairperson's Phone:
Chairperson's Fax:
Chairperson's Email:
Contact Information
Same as Chairperson's Info:
Name of Event Contact:
Contact's Address:
Contact's Phone:
Contact's Fax:
Contact's Email:
Event Information
Title of Event:
Reservation #:   (optional)
Date of Function:   (mm/dd/yyyy format)
Time of Service of Alcohol:
NOTE: Alcohol service times must meet the following requirements.
  • Weekdays between 12:00pm and 1:00pm and between 4:00pm and 11:00pm
  • Weekends between 11:30am and 11:00pm
  • Time of service cannot exceed 4 hours
Location: Indoor     Outdoor     Both

If the location of your event is not listed above, please enter it here:

PLEASE NOTE: Food and alcohol service at the ARC or Rec Pool Lodge
may only be provided by Registered Caterers.
Type of Function:
Purpose of Function:
Who will attend?
Number Attending:
Number under 21:
If any under 21, who are they?
Specifics on Alcohol Service
Total Number of:
(Quantities required if not using a Cash Bar)
Servings per person per hour must be less than 1

Bottles of Wine:
Bottles of Champagne:
Bottles of Beer:
Pony Kegs:
Who is providing the alcohol?
Name of the person providing the alcohol:
Who is serving the alcohol?
Name(s) of the person(s) serving the alcohol:

Note: Servers must be over 21
Type of food provided
If other, please specify:
Type of non-alcoholic beverages provided Bottled Water
Soft Drinks
Coffee and Tea
Other please specify:
Who is providing the food and beverages?
Is the event a potluck? Yes No
Is the event open to the public? Yes No
Are you charging attendees to attend this event? Yes No
Are you charging attendees to pay for any part of the event? Yes No
Is this event part of a larger paid event? Yes No
NOTE: You will need a one day sales license for this event.
  • If purchasing alcohol from your caterer, your caterer will need to obtain a Type 218 license from the ABC for the event.
  • If purchasing alcohol through other means or having it donated, you will need to have a registered not for profit organization purchase a Type 221 license through the ABC. State entities are not eligible to purchase alcohol sales licenses.
Will you be serving distilled spirits? Yes No
Please acknowledge the following supplemental statements:
Event will be hosted in a facility with a dedicated facility manager.
Security services have been scheduled for the event.
Distilled spirits will be served by a licensed bar service or a registered caterer with a Type 58 license.
Click this button to check the form for problems:
Form must be signed and initialed in the appropriate places or it will not be considered.
The form has not been checked.
You may want to press the 'Validate Form' button to check for errors.